LED High Bay
ASE's LED high bay lights are designed for simplicity, elegance and practicality. High bays are often situated in areas where lighting run for long period of time, the housing are made of high quality alloy aluminum construction.
Use only the most durable materials and components, thin aluminum sheets resulting in a thermal management design with a larger surface area of fins for better heat dissipation and air flow but is extremely light weighted.
Widely used in factory, warehouse, stadium and exhibition hall, etc.
Features & Advantages:
- The most powerful LED light, replacing 200W-800W MHL/HPS lamps
- Universal voltage: 100-277V, or 347/480VAC
- High quality Cree chips, Mean Well drivers
- Excellent heat sink with copper heat pipe
- 5-year warranty
- UL/cUL listed, CE/RoHS, some DLC listed for government rebate